[CentOS-devel] CentOS-Sparc - New 'Fedora Secondary' Discovery

Tue Mar 31 01:11:51 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

d b wrote:
> I would like to contribute to this development of CentOS for Sparc.

There is some interest in getting together some groups for the Sparc
builds as well as the s390(x) builds. Give me a few days to get the
existing urgent stuff out of the way, then we can have a meeting on irc
and workout whats the best way to move forward.

I'd imagine one or two people taking up the reins for the project (
sub-project ? SIG ? ), setup a SCM + Trac instance and get a buildsystem
in place to play with.

w.r.t Sparc - I also have 3 machines online 24/7 ( Netra's ) that could
potentially be the buildsystem / playgrounds.

- KB