[CentOS-devel] RPM contribution

David Dreggors ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
Mon May 11 06:34:27 UTC 2009

Sorry for the double post if there is one. I never saw the first hit the
  list and I relized I had sent from the wrong account.

I would like to contribute an rpm that I built. The rpm is the latest
snapshot of the madwifi driver which includes support for the Atheros
AR5007EG. This is a popular card and is not supported currently under
the ath5k module or the older madwifi driver.

I have attached the spec file and the link to the src.rpm is:

http://ddhj.homeip.net/madwifi/madwifi-hal-0.10.5.6-6.src.rpm