[CentOS-devel] Red Hat IPA

Jean-Marc LIGER

jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr
Tue May 5 09:56:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I was parsing the archives yesterday and I found this old topic.

CentOS 5.3 is now released and there is still no CDS validated packages.

So my question is, should we find soon CDS packages in the Extras/CentOSplus
trees or should I better maintain my own FDS packages in our own
Sirisplus tree.

Jean-Marc Liger
Sorbonne University Networks