[CentOS-devel] Red Hat IPA

Tim Verhoeven

tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:56:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Jean-Marc LIGER
<jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr> wrote:

> One of the jobs I'm paid for is to maintain Upstream/CentOS packages for
> our servers.
> I've already built Fedora DS 1.2.0 packages for that purpose (latest
> version, nothing
> to deal with branding) that we use as a Replica.
>
> But I'd rather use CentOS built quality process packages, and for that
> reason and more,
> your post sounds good for me ;-)
>
> Anyway, my help is offered if you need so.

You can probably help out in testing these final rebuilds for we
release them to the general public. So if you have some time next week
?

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)