[CentOS-devel] Red Hat IPA

Tim Verhoeven

tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:30:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:22 PM, carlopmart <carlopmart at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Since CDS is released today. Exist some roadmap to publish IPA for CentOS 5.x??

Hi,

Apparently upstream itself stopped working on IPA for RHEL and is just
continueing working on the Fedora version for the time being. I'm
myself I'm not informed on the details. Maybe someone else on this
list can give the details. In the meantime I don't feel like working
on IPA untill its status is cleared up.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)