[CentOS-devel] Portal for br.centos.org or pt_br.centos.org

Thiago Avelino

thiagoavelinoster at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:28:19 UTC 2009

Hi, my name is Thiago Avelino, I'm Brazilian, talks in Brazil on
CentOS (RedHat), part of porjeto LXDE (Development).

First I want to know when we have the CentOS website of Brazil, and I
actively helping put this content on the portal, the portal can be
CentOS BR bringing more public Brazilian (Spanish) to use and help the
CentOS. Today I have a mirror of CentOS in Brazil
(mirror.centos-br.org)

If you need help in mounting the structure to be putting the portals
for parents I am here to help, work actively with (WordPress, Drupal,
phpBB and XOOPS)

We will be structured so as soon as possible that only the CentOS grow
the community in each country, we have an example with Ubuntu it is a
community in each country and it More specifically every day.

--
att.

Thiago Avelino
Programador | SysAdmin
Linux User: #484673
Asterisk User: #63483
Digium User: D1039273
São Paulo - SP / Brasil
LSB Certification | LPI Certification | RHCE Certification
www.avelino.us | www.centos-br.org | www.xfce.org