[CentOS-devel] Lang subsites/ portals

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 2 12:17:18 UTC 2009

hi guys,

I was wondering if we can have a 45 min to 60 min chat on voice
regarding the language subsites that have been worked on / planned and
also been setup to some extent.

There is content on the wiki that sort of sum's up most of the effort
that has gone in  - but I think it would be good for all of us if the
following people were to sync up once:

- Infrastructure
- Artwork
- French People
- Spanish People
- German People
- Portuguese ( Brazil ) People

We dont actually have a web team at the moment, but the Infra team
should be a good representative of that side of things.

And anyone else who wants to come along ( specially if more Language
groups than mentioned above want to get involved at this stage ).

CentOS has a voip setup in place, that also has some dial in numbers for
the US, UK and Germany - and of-course other people can join over voip
from anywhere in the world. We will try and get some instructions on
howto achieve this online well in advance.

I am going to propose having this conversation on the 18th Nov at 1945 UTC.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh