[CentOS-devel] Lang subsites/ portals

Graeme Spence trekkie101 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:03:30 UTC 2009

On 19 Nov 2009, at 12:23, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> 4) Most of the people who attended the talk where people who dont
> themselves either use the forums or know much about them and how they
> are used - so the idea came up to put together a set of questions, and
> then have the existing forum users and list users provide some
> feedback.
> Exactly what these questions need to be, is something that needs
> working
> on. A wiki page will get setup and we can all put in suggestions.

Not to over extend my welcome, but I'm still subscribed to the mailing
lists from the last discussions on forums/site. Still active on the
Simple Machines Team producing SMF, but I could probably help out with
general forum "stuff" with whatever choice is taken. Can probably
answer most questions on usage and trends.