[CentOS-devel] mock-0.9.19 on CentOS5/RHEL5

Florian La Roche florian.laroche at gmx.net
Sun Nov 22 21:49:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 01:09:14PM -0500, Mike McLean wrote:
> Perhaps since RHEL5 is something of an important platform for mock we
> should consider making this codepath conditional, or otherwise fix this
> without forking.

Hello Mike,

thanks for getting the new release of mock out, also for the pykickstart
commit to keep working with older python releases. I've moved to newest
rpms and besides mock I've also tested koji a bit more now. Some recompile
tests with kernel,glibc,memtest86+ and a dozen other rpms did all work ok,
so the special koji config steps should be complete now...

(Also Michal Hlavinka has merged in some bits for dovecot to have newest
Fedora Rawhide rpms compile on RHEL5, so overall it's been a good week to
reduce extra patches for me.)

thanks,

Florian La Roche