[CentOS-devel] LiveCD rebuild with persistence enabled

Ernesto Celis celisdelafuente at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:30:18 UTC 2009

Hello

I don't know if this is the right list to post this, if it's not plese feel
free to ponting me in the right direction.

I was needing a LiveCD persistence capable to dum it into an external HDD
and be able to work outside office with the customers. So I rebuilt the i386
CentOS LiveCD to make it persistence capable.

I also made a little modification to the livecd-iso-to-disk script, so it
creates the persistence file on an ext3 filesystem, since I have had bad
experiences running linux live distros over FAT.

If this is of your interest, let me know.

Saludos
Ernesto Celis (Usuario Linux #323140)
irc.freenode.net #centos-es