[CentOS-devel] Lang subsites/ portals

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Nov 25 10:20:53 UTC 2009

Hi Jerry,

On 11/24/2009 09:36 PM, Jerry Amundson wrote:
>> were not interested in what software is going to be used - lets focus on
>> what needs to be done, built around some user stories and then see what
>> software meets the requirements.
>
> Yes, I agree to those points and didn't "miss" them. The scope
> described above makes sense.

One thing that came up on the phone conf the other day was that we might
be going about this whole process the wrong way and what we might want
to do - need not really reflect what makes life easier for the users and
gets a good knowledge base built around existing resources.

The other thing is that while forums were a big part of the
language-subsites-issue, none of the people on the conf were really
forum users.

Which is why it was decided to come up with a set of questions we cna
put out there for everyone to answer, and then have a recap meeting in a
few weeks time.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh