[CentOS-devel] Lang subsites/ portals

Mon Nov 23 22:21:58 UTC 2009
Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com>

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 11/20/2009 12:55 AM, Cleber Souza wrote:
>> 1 and 2 are easily done using Drupal.
>
> At this time, were not really interested in even considering what

I think "we" should be interested in alternatives. A "WebsiteVer2"
should be a big deal. A great "look". Hell, even a "marketing tool".
So far, is it more than a forum conversion?

I realize I'm not part of the dev "inner circle", but I've been in
open and non-open source long enough to see when a project should be
reviewed for better long-term benefits. But, that's just "me".

jerry