[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.4 Status

Ed Helwig ehelwig at tr3-animations.com
Thu Oct 15 00:18:01 UTC 2009

Mr. Tener,

I have had the opportunity to work with Russ for at least the past
twelve or so years.  My first introduction to Linux was RH 4.2, and
Russ gave me the disks.  His contributions over the years go well
beyond the role of project leader or "rouge member".  Try rpm.org.

So to be direct, I would not only want to work with Russ, but have
chosen to work with him over the last decade.  I chose to take his
advice, and actively contribute to the open source community.  I
am a Foundation member and contributing developer to the
Blender Project since 2002.

I am glad Russ told me to go read the man page when I had my
first question.  It is a piece of advice that has served me well.

Ed Helwig
Chief Warrant Officer 3 (Ret) , Aviation
US Army