[CentOS-devel] Mock patch speeds up 'mock init' to 5 Seconds from cache (linked, rsync'd)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 28 10:14:33 UTC 2009

On 10/27/2009 12:24 AM, Brian Schueler wrote:
> The source package (with the patch included) can be found on the
> Beuth repo at:

if you post just the patch against the mock src.rpm, we can include that
and get a testing package into c5-testing.

I can see there is quite a lot of use for this on some platforms. But I
quite like the fact that having zero state residue between builds is a
high value point for mock at the moment.

- KB