[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.4 Status

Mon Oct 12 17:13:54 UTC 2009
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009, IT2 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR wrote:

> I am also curious if or what the status would be of an S390/S390(x)
> release of CentOS 5.4 or 5.x would be?

'IT2 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR':

You have asked this how many times without contributing to
advancing such an effort, now?

If the Navy wants it, step and fund a run at it.  If you do,
put your shoulder to the wheel.  I described my effort on an
IBM provided build instance the last time this question was
asked [with published build sources, and result packages], and
the time before that as well, and I am sure it is in the
archives

Stuff is not just magically delivered by the FOSS fairy

-- Russ herrold