[CentOS-devel] [CentOS-qa] 5.4 - i386 isos and tree

Fri Oct 16 08:28:32 UTC 2009
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> [...]
> OTOH, there might still be an audience for "plus" version[s] with things
> like iwl3945-firmware or [elrepo] wireless drivers,
+1000 for including wireless drivers. It's pain in the a*s to add them
on a laptop, booted from a live disk in an environment where you have no
functional wired connections.

And including the needed stuff for accessing NTFS partitions would be
nice, too (think retrieving data from boxes where Windows fails to boot
). But I can live without this, it's a just a nice to have..