[CentOS-devel] Mock patch speeds up 'mock init' to 5 Seconds from cache (linked, rsync'd)

Wed Oct 28 20:53:46 UTC 2009
David Hrbáč <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz>

Farkas Levente napsal(a):
> imho the buildserver should have to be very minimal basic setup and in
> this case updating the buildserver to the latest centos version is
> recommended. but if you still like to run c3 on it you can still run
> 0.9 on c5 servers and the resulted rpms should have to be identical.

I do so with our building production. I have migrated everything to C5.x
with mock 0.9. I see no point in running C3 as build host. We are also
running all build hosts as vmware virtuals and C5 behaves better on VI
than C3.
David Hrbáč