[CentOS-devel] Apache ServerTokens says Red Hat

Peter Magnusson iocc at centos.lists.flashdance.cx
Thu Sep 3 08:51:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 09/03/2009 09:14 AM, Peter Magnusson wrote:
>> thats why it still said CentOS! After restart of apache, it says Red Hat.
> always a good idea to first go look at bugs.centos.org to see if your
> issue has already been reported, and if so - track that issue

Its really boring and takes time but I'll report this for now...

Question: Is there any point of reporting bugs that Red Hat itself got into
bugs.centos.org? They are STILL bugs. CentOS can be better than Red hat.
If so, I have more bugs to report (that I REALLY REALLY want to have

No, I dont have any RHEL subscription.
The other option will be to NOT report it to anyone.