[CentOS-devel] Apache ServerTokens says Red Hat

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:46:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 16:38, Peter
Magnusson<iocc at centos.lists.flashdance.cx> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, RedShift wrote:
>> That problem has been long dealt with. Use HWADDR in ifcfg-* to
>> statically bind physical interfaces.
>
> Tried that.
> Didnt work.

It probably did not work because... oh, wait, my crystal ball is not
working right now, so unfortunately I won't be able to help unless you
actually give some information about what you tried, how did it not
work, what the config files are, and other evidence such as logs and
output of dmesg. Please consider posting this problem with the
requested details to the main CentOS list.

And please lose the attitude, your posts and bug reports sound like
you're ranting.

Thanks,
Filipe