[CentOS-devel] Seat still available?

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:48:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Patrick<patrickmoelands at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the past I have been a member of the CentOS QA Team.
> Because of less available time available, I made the decision back
> than to leave the team.
>
> Fortunately, things have settled down in my life.
> And I am in the position to join the QA Team again, if my seat is
> still available.

Hi Patrick,

If you have time in the coming weeks to help with 5.4 you are more
then welcome. Can you give your wikiname again, then I'll allow you
back access to the QA Wiki.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)