[CentOS-devel] Extra PHP 5.2.9 packages available in testing

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Sep 11 12:10:38 UTC 2009

Hey Tim,

thank you for working on these packages. They are very important for our
projects. I'm part of the developer team of TYPO3 content management
system. We have a lot of clients that run CentOS 5 and cannot upgrade to
the latest version of TYPO3 (as it requires PHP 5.2).

I will be testing these packages in the next days and report back if we
have any problems with them.

All the best,
Benni Mack