[CentOS-devel] CentOS Plus: Valuable or wasted resource?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Sep 12 04:47:31 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 12:01:48AM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 09/11/2009 06:58 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> > Does rpmrepo actually exist?
>
> thats a good question!
>
> I think most of whats needed to be in place, is in place, it needs a bit
> of a push and some leadership to get off the ground and actually churning

And many people to contribute - it is a bit stalling on not having
enough work force to evaluate/setup the missing build
infrastruture. Anyone caring to help can join the mailing lists and
add his momentum.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net