[CentOS-devel] CentOS projects website is down

Patrice Guay patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Tue Sep 22 12:45:09 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 09/15/2009 12:08 PM, Patrice Guay wrote:
>> Is there any news about this issue? I've put a lot of efforts
>> documenting the LiveCD creation project and I would not appreciate
>> having to recreate these pages from scratch. I imagine the same applies
>> for the other projects hosted on this server.
>
> not yet, but we hope to get something from them today.
>
>> Was there a backup of the Trac wiki and subversion services taken on a
>> regular basis?
>
> yes.

It's been several days now since I reported that the projects.centos.org
website is down. I don't know if you had news from the hosting company
but such a long delay before getting it back online seems unreasonable.

Would it be possible to start hosting this server somewhere else and use
the backups to recreate it?

--
Patrice