[CentOS-devel] Testing php 5.2

Dylan Martin dmartin at sccd.ctc.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:05:20 UTC 2009

And two months later I finally remember to report that it was, in
fact, a disaster.

I was attempting to upgrade to php 5.2, but dependencies went berserk,
instructor web pages stopped working, bosses yelled at unix admins,
etc... etc...

Anyone who cares, probably already knows this and this is probably why
php 5.2 has stayed in testing so long.  I had said "unless you hear
more from me", so this is that "more" from "me".

-Dylan