[CentOS-devel] WebsiteV2

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:48:00 UTC 2009

Am 30.09.09 00:25, schrieb Will Fitch:

> I am offering to lending a hand with version two the site (graphics design,
> cutting/creating templates or programming) per Karanbir. What can I do to
> help?

Looks like everybody (well, at the moment Alain and Marcus) are hanging
out in the centos-docs mailing list - regarding the *design* of websitev2.

Technicialities should be taken apart here.

Why not begin with saying who you are, what you can and want to do and if
you have some ideas.

BTW: My name is Ralph, I'm your host here, as I run the mailing lists.
I'm also the "CentOS bond" for the graphical stuff.

Cheers and thanks,

Ralph