[CentOS-devel] CentOS projects website is down

Patrice Guay

patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Tue Sep 15 11:08:22 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 12/09/09 20:25, Patrice Guay wrote:
>> The website https://projects.centos.org is down. Is there a scheduled
>> maintenance on this server?
>
> no, but we are working with the hosting company to get it back online

Is there any news about this issue? I've put a lot of efforts
documenting the LiveCD creation project and I would not appreciate
having to recreate these pages from scratch. I imagine the same applies
for the other projects hosted on this server.

Was there a backup of the Trac wiki and subversion services taken on a
regular basis?