[CentOS-devel] options on publishing a timeline

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Sep 18 15:47:38 UTC 2009

On 09/18/2009 04:42 PM, Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> I haven't seen any multi-user mindmap apps. So I think the best
> alternative would be the wiki. But that isn't graphical of course,
> then again it is already running and is multi-user.

Its way too hard and time consuming ( for me, maybe i am dim ) to do
these kind of things on the wiki :/

perhaps just a jpeg export and embedd into a page somewhere.

on the other hand, a git repo somewhere with the xml's that go into the
mindmap. For now, I am inclined to take the lazy route and solve
individual issues as they come up.

> I see no problem in just releasing all the steps to the public, even
> without timestampts or estimates. We can add those after this release.

thats interesting... I was actually hoping to programatically update
something like this so people know what thread was at what stage at any
given time.