[CentOS-devel] options on publishing a timeline

Fri Sep 18 03:48:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

while waiting for some tests to finish, I drew this up:
http://www.karan.org/stuff/c5-release-plan.jpeg

its no where near complete, at the moment it has perhaps half of all the
things that need doing. But overall it should give people an idea on
what happens. Now for the questions:

- Whats  good way to publish something like this so it does not get in
the way. For the people who need to keep it going, as well as for people
looking for info.

- How might one factor in timetaken or things. One option is that we
just dont do that for one release, then use the timings from that
release for estimates on the next release - hopefully getting better and
more accurate in a few cycles like that.

- does anyone know of a non-java based ( flash is fine ) mindmap
renderer that could get its data from a db ( so more than 1 person can
edit things and we could use the same data at other places as well )