[CentOS-devel] CentOS Plus: Valuable or wasted resource?

Sat Sep 12 05:01:06 UTC 2009
Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com>

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 12:01:48AM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> On 09/11/2009 06:58 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> > Does rpmrepo actually exist?
>>
>> thats a good question!
>>
>> I think most of whats needed to be in place, is in place, it needs a bit
>> of a push and some leadership to get off the ground and actually churning
>
> And many people to contribute - it is a bit stalling on not having
> enough work force to evaluate/setup the missing build
> infrastruture. Anyone caring to help can join the mailing lists and
> add his momentum.

Umm, ok. But to be honest, the "People involved" page reads like a
who's-who of the guru's in open source distribution. It's a bit
daunting. :-)
I'll keep an eye on it anyway, in case I can pitch in somehow...

jerry