[CentOS-devel] Documentation Help

Wed Sep 23 22:07:14 UTC 2009

On 09/23/2009 10:44 PM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>> Can this process be used for non English content as well ? I've not
>> looked myself since there are clearly other people who have the
>> bandwidth and are more able.
>
> I didn't test, but the XML-structure should be the same for every
> language, so the XSL should work for every language.

Would it be possible for you to look at this sometime - whenever you get
the time, does not need to be right away.

If we can get an automateable setup like this in place, it would be good
to get it plumbed into the

> Indeed. However, I didn't ask for private mail, but asked to get a CC of
> the Mail to list if immediate response is desired.

ah! ok, CC'd - however, immediate response not desired, a response when
you have the time, would be good.