[CentOS-devel] two kickstarts I use around here

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Apr 1 09:20:10 UTC 2010

hello

As asked by Karanbir, please find attached two kickstart files that I
use. One is used for servers and does an [almost] minimal install (with
support for ssh -Y); the other one is almost 100% the actual ks that I
use for the workstations (it adds some 3rd party software, beyond what
Centos provides).
For 32bit flavor, only the link to the local mrepo must be modified

manuel