[CentOS-devel] Artwork pre-prep for v6

Wed Apr 28 08:06:11 UTC 2010
Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>

2010/4/28 Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>:
> Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> as already stated in IRC I am going to start pre-preparation of a new
>> artwork for v6. This will include a custom Plymouth theme as well as
>> wallpaper and icon packages.
>>
>> If one wants to complain, do it now, please. Otherwise I will just go ahead.
>>
> AFAIR since working on the translatins slides, there are already some
> images in the cvs.

Yup. Not sure if I am going to use these or push something new. Let
you know if I have new stuff to show.

Besides that Alain's plan was to create one design for all releases. I
am not going to follow this track as imho every release should be
visually unique (which is also good for promotion)

Best Regards
Marcus