[CentOS-devel] EOL plans for C3

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 12 14:13:10 UTC 2010

On 08/12/2010 11:50 AM, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> That might be a good place to start, are you able to do this ?
>
> Sure, but I don't have the rights to create a new page; I need someone
> to create one and modify ACL so that I can edit it...

Now that there is a wiki page in place, its imperative that we setup a
plan on what is going to get done, how its going to be tested and what
sort of a timeline we have in mind. We can then start pulling out tasks
that various people can take on and provide feedback / comments on.

thanks for talking this up Timo

- KB