[CentOS-devel] Artwork for C6

Sun Aug 1 14:22:22 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 28.07.10 23:44, schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> On 07/28/2010 07:32 AM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>>> what about a more technical/professional design?
>>>
> I'm all for options! Quite liked the grey background ( I use an all
> black background on my own desktop )
>
>> We want to keep the artwork 'version-free' to allow ppl to use an
>> artwork set for every release they like.
>
> Thats true, but no reason why we cant have more than one look and feel
> packaged in. Let users then chose what they want to have.

But I am still for a default theme/look and feel, and I am against roman
numbering (if there has to be a version number somewhere), as there is a
large group of CentOS users which has no real connection to our european
history.

The background with the real CentOS logo looks great, btw.

Regards,

Ralph