[CentOS-devel] CentOS - rawhide

Jean-Marc Liger jmliger at siris.sorbonne.fr
Tue Dec 7 12:24:47 UTC 2010

The aim of Rawhide is to regularly provide snapshots of Fedora devel
status. Instead of that, the aim of CentOS has always been to provide a
fully functionnal RHEL clone. So I don't understand why do you want to
see an incomplete RPMS "inprogress" repo. When I am at the restaurant, I
don't need to go in the kitchen rooms to see how advance the cooking of
my order.