[CentOS-devel] fyi, first el6 live .iso's available based on SL6alpha

Douglas McClendon dmc.centos at filteredperception.org
Sat Dec 18 04:48:24 UTC 2010

FYI, today both I[1] and Urs Beyerle[2] announced some early releases of
x86 Live .iso images based on the SL6 rolling alpha.  Urs's is I think
their equivalent of what Patrice will be releasing.  Mine is an
independent platform, primarily highlighting the rebootless installation
method.  And later, after I've submitted a spec here for your contrib
repository, I hope my 'VirOS' toolset will prove to be a useful
alternative in at least some use-cases to Fedora's livecd-tools.

I'll aim not to spam this list again.  If you are interested-

viros-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

Happy Holidays, Cheers,

Douglas McClendon