[CentOS-devel] are there any chances to see finished CentOS6 in 2011?

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Sun Dec 26 21:48:24 UTC 2010

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:38:29 -0500 (EST)
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org> wrote:

> When people are inclined to carp about release pace, they
> might find it more profitable to look through the open wiki
> page on the release, or the open bugtrackker bugs, and
> document a solution for an unresolved issue, if they wanted to
> get a release sooner

Does anyone have links available for either of those locations?
There may be a way to search the mail list archives for that
information, but I didn't see a readily available search option on
the archive page http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/ or the
'about the list' page.  Neither is there any search option on the
archives for the generic CentOS list.