[CentOS-devel] handling ABRT

Thu Dec 2 02:02:31 UTC 2010

Just a quick summary of where we are with abrt :

- Split the effort into 2 tasks

1) disable abrt's access to non .centos.org web properties. Target: 6.0
Release

2) Evaluate options for a longer term solution, one of which might be to
migrate from mantis to bugzilla and have abrt feed that. Target: 6.1

Felix's comment is interesting. And I think it will boil down to the
level of and the kind of a triage team that can come together to handle
those issues.

And, evaluating the bugzilla move might be worth doing for reasons even
beyond abrt. Maybe as step-1 for the single-auth-mechanism, not sure how
much of work will be needed to get proper single-sign-on going though.

- KB