[CentOS-devel] CentOS - rawhide

Mon Dec 6 11:13:05 UTC 2010
Filip Bartmann <filbar at centrum.cz>

I mean such repo as with current state of rebuilds RPMS for CentOS 6 from RHEL 6. Why is this packages secret?

Thanks,
Filip Bartman

 Filip Bartmann wrote:
 > Why there is no CentOS rawhide repo such in Fedora?

 If you ask for a Rawhide repo for CentOS, that means you don't clearly
 understand what CentOS is ...
 CentOS just rebuilds the (stable) RHEL SRPMS. Red Hat doesn't have a
 Rawhide repository, as most of the RHEL packages are coming from Fedora,
 which itself has a Rawhide repository that contains most of the packages
 for the next Fedora distro ...
 I hope you now get the point

 Fabian Arrotin