[CentOS-devel] yum-3.2.8 for Centos 4 backport, part II.

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 19:27:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 10:06 +0100, David Hrbáč wrote:
> Dne 27.1.2010 16:03, William L. Maltby napsal(a):
> > I just saw your other post. I had an hrb repo already setup and just
> > used it. I'll re-do using the hrb-test again tonight with your
> > instructions from the other post. I'll also check my plugins - I know I
> > use priority, protect (disabled since I use priority) and fastest mirror
> > normally.
> >
> > I'll post results from that new test this evening.
> >

> Well, priority and protect is the good point to start. Fastestmirror and
> changelog work. Thanks for testing.

Just to eliminate as many variables as possible, I edited yum.conf and
the yum/pluginconf.d/* files and disabled all plugins. It looks as
though my normal setup in the repo files only hit protect (disabled),
priority (enabled) and the fastest mirrors was enabled in the plugins.

The errors seem to be the same as the ones I posted earlier today.

Let me know what I can do to help. I stashed all the files on a floppy
so I can send them to the list if needed.

--
Bill