[CentOS-devel] yum-3.2.8 for Centos 4 backport, part II.

David Hrbáč

hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Wed Jan 27 07:54:30 UTC 2010

Dne 25.1.2010 17:46, William L. Maltby napsal(a):
> I'll be glad to test. I'll fire up the C4 later today and install the
> stuff. Do I need to import a key, set up repos or anything? I've
> forgotten what I did before, but I can track back and discover it.

William,
sorry to respond today, we had security incident, so I had no time :o).
1. get
http://fs12.vsb.cz/hrb33/el4/hrb/stable/i386/hrb-release-0.1-4.el4.hrb.i386.rpm
for 64bit replace i386 with x84_64
http://fs12.vsb.cz/hrb33/el4/hrb/stable/i386/repoview/hrb-release.html
http://fs12.vsb.cz/hrb33/el4/hrb/stable/x86_64/repoview/hrb-release.html
2. disable hrb repo in /etc/yum.repos.d/hrb.repo
3. leave hrb-testing disabled too
4. run yum check-update --enablerepo=hrb-test
5. run yum update yum --enablerepo=hrb-test

Regards,
David