[CentOS-devel] Forum Thread -- Relating to the CentOS 5 Testing Repository

Tue Jan 12 17:58:41 UTC 2010

On 12/01/10 17:49, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> I'll continue to talk to myself by mentioning that another contributor
> to the above thread, in post #7, has stated that:
>
> "The PHP packages in the CentOS testing repo are outdated."

outdated how ? were still following rhwas...

I was hoping to put some of these things together into its own 'silo'
which would allow people to get 'just rhwas' and not the other bits from
the testing repo.

Is it a case of meeting user-expectations ? if there really is a major
interest in following the upstream ( i mean all the way, like php.net )
release ?

--
Karanbir Singh
kbsingh at karan.org | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh