[CentOS-devel] tracking ABI changes in C/C++ libraries

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:45:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 10:07 -0400, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2010, at 9:35 AM, JohnS wrote:

> Yum or rpmdb locking? If rpmdb, Berkeley DB can be mapped locally,
> or mapped to a RDONLY store on NFS that NEVER changes so that
> rpmdb locks can be safely disabled.
>
> Yum can fix its own issues.
>
> 73 de Jeff
---
It would be a Yum locking problem when using plague or revisor.  So how
can yum obtain a lock over a "rw" nfs root?  I was interested in Karan
was doing this.

# Working Config
self.destination_directory = "/home/ethan/x86_64/BUILDER/JE2"  # NFS
Root
self.working_directory = "/BUILDER"  # Local Directory

# Non Working
I would like this in the NFS Root as well but have the yum lock issue.
self.working_directory = "/home/ethan/x86_64/BUILDER/Working/JE2"

John