[CentOS-devel] Forums migration to phpbb

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jul 23 15:00:14 UTC 2010

On 07/23/2010 03:37 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> As mentioned earlier I would instead like to suggest to do something
> like a hackweek. I remember that one (I guess it was Didi) had good
> contacts to LinuxHotel where we could spend a few days to work on
> these issues.

I think you might find it hard to find a large group of people ( more
than 2 is large in my books ) to spend a week, in sync, doing only one
thing. The effort might be a bit more productive if we were to setup the
tasks and let people hack away at them independently.

perhaps a pivotaltracker instance is called for here.

- KB