[CentOS-devel] Missing security updates

didi ribalba at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:24:14 UTC 2010

Hey

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:
> But anyway: http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/forums/newbb_to_phpbb

Can I see a live instance running somewhere? Just some test server? If
not maybe we should set that up and clarify what is stopping us from
doing so :)

> I have asked for help and your input about the creation of a user add
> frontend a while ago on the devel list, without response.

Is that so hard? Can people not just create a user account somewhere
and then it will be synced to the wiki, forum, etc ... and access
control is then given in the individual apps or something around those
lines. This must be a solved problem.

This has nothing to do with the actual thread maybe this should be
moved to a new discussion.

Cheers Didi

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger