[CentOS-devel] Missing security updates

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jul 23 12:59:03 UTC 2010

Hi Marcus,

On 07/22/2010 07:51 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> There is even no clear process of how (trusted) ppl could join up.
> It's all about 'Expect to get invited when free slots in the testing
> team are available'.

Afaik, its not related to 'free slots' at all. And the process is clear,
you get recommended in by someone who is presently on the QA team and
thats that.

We have, in the past, thought about having a more formal recruitment
process - thats still on the cards - for various specific niche roles
that need attention in the project. Lets see how we can accelerate that
process a bit in the near future.

- KB