[CentOS-devel] Forums migration to phpbb

Fri Jul 23 14:21:58 UTC 2010

Starting a new thread...

So there are a few things that need to be done with the forums :

- Workable data migration path from the existing forums setup to phpbb

- setup a single authentication module with its own account creation /
deletion / admin interface

- Migrating the wiki, bugs and www site to use the same auth mechanism.

Things already done :

+ phpbb install  and tested migration ( I am guessing this based on
Marcus's last email )

Looking at the list of things that need to be done, I dont need to be or
want to be involved with any of them, but am happy to project-manage if
that is something which is needed. So, who's offering to do what ?

Step-1 might be to check and verify that wiki/bugs/www can be migrated
to using the ldap auth setup proposed for phpbb.

- KB