[CentOS-devel] Fwd: rpm.groups - Libraries/Ruby

Jeff Johnson

n3npq at mac.com
Thu Jun 24 15:54:32 UTC 2010

FYI (from a RPMTAG_GROUP discussion on the PLD devel mailing list).

You should recognize the URI's in the message, they were all snipped
frpm the thread here on centos-devel.

The comments are purely mine, and intended as analysis,
no intent whatsoever to offend anyone.

The engineering problem of enabling luser choice is in fact very hard to solve when
based on contributed FL/OSS efforts.

73 de Jeff

Begin forwarded message: