[CentOS-devel] DRBD again...

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 1 10:03:24 UTC 2010

On 06/01/2010 10:42 AM, Dag Wieers wrote:
> You have to pay for those packages, so I doubt that is an option. It
> certainly can't hurt to ask.

I have done that now. I know they based their packages from the centos
provided ones, at one point in the past. Since I dont use drbd have lost
sync with what they are doing at the moment.

With the open part of the stack going into the mainline, there should be
a fairly large pool of people looking to maintain the stable branch as well.

> However in any case I am interested to get a package-list from each of the
> listed Linbit packages so we can make the ELRepo packages similar. Or at
> least compatible.

I am not interested in elrepo or the packages there, I'd like to fix
this for the larger centos community and create a better homogenous user
experience.

- KB