[CentOS-devel] Updates to drbd-related packages

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Fri Mar 19 06:59:03 UTC 2010

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 12.03.10 16:33, schrieb Rainer Traut:
>> Am 12.03.2010 14:29, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
>>> Would be nice if someone can poke me in IRC beginning of next week.
>> I'd like to test them.
>> I already made some 8.3.6 kmod rpms for our internal use based on your
>> work.
>
> Hrm. Did I only answer Rainer?

It seems so ;-)

> I tried to "just update" the RPMs which are already there, but it looks
> like the build process has been changed.
>
> I have to take a deeper look into the 8.3.7 documentation, it's not just
> replacing 8.3.1 sources with 8.3.7 sources.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Just let me know when there is something to test/have a look at ....
Unfortunately *very* busy for the moment, but i hope it will be easier
when i'll have started at $new_job ... including the fact that i'll have
to udpate their DRBD clusters in the following weeks

Fabian Arrotin
test -e /dev/human/brain || ( echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq ; echo c >
/proc/sysrq-trigger )